Motor City Center for Hope - Counseling & MIHP Services - Detroit, MI
*Beginning 10/01/2019, we are now offering Telehealth services to qualified individuals*
(Telehealth is therapy via video conferencing on a HIPPA compliant platform from the comfort of your own home using your cell phone, tablet or computer. Call for more information)
Are you. . .
Experiencing feelings of sadness or hopelessness? Struggling with anxiety or stress? Are you feeling "stuck" in your current situation? Finding yourself using drugs or drinking to feel better?
More about Us:
- We offer individual therapy, anger management classes, family counseling, marriage counseling, professional training and social work supervision
- Appointments are available 6 days a week (morning and evening) to accommodate all schedules - in person or, if appropriate, via Telehealth (we have a HIPPA compliant platform which allows video conferencing therapy from the comfort of your own home via cell phone, tablet or computer)
- Services are typically covered by insurance with no out of pocket expense
- Motor City Center for Hope is also a MIHP provider, assisting pregnant and new moms on medicaid with referrals and resources. See MIHP page for more information.
*Feel free to review Motor City Center for Hope's privacy practices and/or consent for treatment prior to your visit.
Our clients are individuals who come from all different social, cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds who seek therapy and healing for many issues, yet the most common are:
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Struggles
- Grief and Loss
- PTSD and Trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-occurring
- Women's Issues
- Self Esteem